I Lost My Body (2019) New Movie You Should Watch

J'ai perdu mon corps 2019 a movie title with genre Animation, Drama, Fantasy, To Watch Tv Shows And Movies in High Quality. Best Top Movies On Netflix I Lost My Body in Top Quality. Watch Film Full Hd I Lost My Body in Best Quality. Best Live Tv Online I Lost My Body in HD Quality. Latest Tv Series Stream I Lost My Body in Best Look Video Format.


You will discover total details of I Lost My Body below:
  • Original Title : J'ai perdu mon corps
  • Movie title in your country : I Lost My Body
  • Year of movie : 2019
  • Genres of movie : Animation, Drama, Fantasy,
  • Status of movie : Released
  • Release date of movie : 2019-11-06
  • Companies of movie : Studio Xilam, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Cinéma,
  • Countries of movie : France,
  • Language of movie : Français,
  • Durationof movie : 81 Min
  • Average vote of movie : 7.6
  • Actors of movie :Hakim Faris (Naoufel (voice)), Alia Shawkat (Gabrielle (English Voice)), Jonny Mars (Raouf (English Voice)), Barbara Goodson (Mrs. Lussac (English Voice), Tucker Chandler (Young Naoufel (English Voice)), Céline Ronté (Baby's Mother (Voice)), Victoire Du Bois (Gabrielle (voice)), Myriam Loucif (La mère (voice)), Bellamine Abdelmalek (Raouf (Voice)), Sarah Lynn Dawson (The Mother (English Version)), Alphonse Arfi (Young Naoufel (Voice)), George Wendt (Gigi (English Voice)), Dev Patel (Naoufel (English Voice)), Nicole Favart (Mrs. Lussac (Voice)), Hichem Mesbah (Le père (voice)), Anouar H. Smaine (Le père (English Voice)), Tara Sands (Baby's Mother (English Voice)), Patrick d'Assumçao (Gigi (voice))
An extraordinary journey in self-discovery.

9806192

I Lost My Body is the better movie provided by Studio Xilam, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Cinéma, working with a details of the movie is "A story of Naoufel, a young man who is in love with Gabrielle. In another part of town, a severed hand escapes from a dissection lab, determined to find its body again.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best quality of sound and best starring actors.

If you have bother to search for movies by term I Lost My Body, you are on the fitting site. Here you can expect free or download it from your own mobile device by clicking on the download button. You may also watch billions of latest movie titles for nothing by registering being a kind member. You exclusively takes two mins to register and take pleasure in several latest movies for nothing

... Movie Online Play Site I Lost My Body in HD Video Ultra HD ....




Animation : Orange, Executive Producer : Camille Wiplier, Sound Mixer : Jérôme Wiciak, Screenplay : Jérémy Clapin, Producer : Marc Du Pontavice, Sound Editor : Anne-Sophie Coste, Storyboard Artist : Julien Bisaro, Novel : Guillaume Laurant, Editor : Benjamin Massoubre, Director : Jérémy Clapin, Original Music Composer : Dan Levy, Sound Designer : Manuel Drouglazet, Screenplay : Guillaume Laurant, Executive Producer : Lucie Bolze, Animation Director : David Nasser, Production Design : Jeoffrey Magellan, Production Design : Fursy Teyssier, Storyboard Artist : Jérémy Clapin
Sure, now you can watch video regarding online a movie I Lost My Body completely length and get the connection to this video I Lost My Body in Best Video Format.


Tags: based on novel or book, cartoon, flashback, surrealism, severed hand, pizza delivery boy, crawling hand, librarian,