Dedicated to my ex (2019) On Austin Movie Showtimes

Dedicada a mi ex 2019 a movie title with genre Drama, Comedy, Quick Stream Movie in HD Quality. Top Streaming Movies Dedicated to my ex in Best Look Video Format. Get On Top Movie Dedicated to my ex in High Definition Format. Popular Movie Names Dedicated to my ex in High Quality Video. Best Way To Watch Tv Online Dedicated to my ex in Best Video Format.


You can view a complete news of Dedicated to my ex below:
  • Original Title : Dedicada a mi ex
  • Movie title in your country : Dedicated to my ex
  • Year of movie : 2019
  • Genres of movie : Drama, Comedy,
  • Status of movie : Released
  • Release date of movie : 2019-11-01
  • Companies of movie : Touché Films, Dynamo,
  • Countries of movie : Colombia, Ecuador, United States of America,
  • Language of movie : Español,
  • Durationof movie : 94 Min
  • Average vote of movie : 8.6
  • Actors of movie :Mariana Treviño (Victoria), Lorna Cepeda (), Alina Lozano (Ortega's Mother), Jorge Enrique Abello (), Yoss Hoffman (), Carlos Alcantara (Néstor), Werevertumorro (), Biassini Segura (Ortega), Alina Lozano (), Raúl Santana (Ariel), Alfredo Espinosa (), Orlando Herrera (), Nataly Valencia (Felicia), Eugenio Derbez (Nixon), Horacio Tavera (Ortega's Father)

5869370

Dedicated to my ex method to stay movie provided by Touché Films, Dynamo, along with news of the movie is "The film tells the story of Ariel, a 21-year-old who decides to form a rock band to compete for a prize of ten thousand dollars in a musical band contest, this as a last option when trying to get money to save their relationship and reunite with his ex-girlfriend, which breaks due to the trip she must make to Finland for an internship. Ariel with her friend Ortega, decides to make a casting to find the other members of the band, although they do not know nothing about music, thus forming a band with members that have diverse and opposite personalities.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best ear busting sound quality and finest starring actors.

Though i first find about this movie I'm not entirely sure in the event i interested the idea or no. After watching it I'll use to speak about that I really appreciate. I highly recommend this movie for the people who that the genre Drama, Comedy, . As possible watch it as a gift just clicking a button and register, you could possibly watch voluminous latest movie titles without spending a dime.

... Hollywood Most Popular Movie Dedicated to my ex in Top Video Format Ultra HD ....




Screenplay : Jorge Ulloa, Screenplay : Diego Ulloa, Screenplay : Julio Pañi, Screenplay : Nataly Valencia, Director : Jorge Ulloa
Yes, now you can view video regarding online a movie Dedicated to my ex in full length and obtain the link to this film Dedicated to my ex in Best Quality.


Tags: fame, rock band, heartbreak,